useful trick

All Useful Tricks AT ONE Place

Make your Computer welcome you with a voice message on startup



To show many English movies i see that smart Computers  welcome their users by calling out their names.Its trick in mind and i decided how you can achieve similar results on my PC and have a computer said welcome And i get this trick.i share it for all my visitor.




Make your Computer welcome you with a voice message on startup




With this trick, you can make your Computer welcome you in its computerized voice. You can make your Windows based computer say "Welcome to your PC, Username."

Make Windows Greet you with a Custom Voice Message at Startup To use this trick, follow the instructions given below:-

1.Click on Start. Navigate to All Programs, Accessories and Notepad.
 
2Copy and paste the exact code given below.

Dim speaks, speech
speaks="Welcometo your PC, Username"
Set speech=CreateObject("sapi.spvoice")
speech.Speak speaks


3. Replace Username with your own name.

4. Click on File Menu, Save As, select All Types in Save as
Type option, and save the file as Welcome.vbs or "*.vbs".

5. Copy the saved file.

6. Navigate to
 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\StartMenu\Programs\Startup (in Windows XP) and
  C:\Users\ {User-Name}\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup 
(in Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista) if C: is your System drive. AppData is a hidden folder. So, you will need to select showing hidden folders in Folder options to locate it.

7. Paste the file.


                                 

Backlink Support


And Make your Computer Welcome you at startup Now when the next time you start your computer, Windows will welcome you in its own computerized voice.

Note: For best results, it is recommended to change sound scheme to No Sounds.
          You can change the sound scheme to No Sounds by
          
following the steps given below:-
Go to Control Panel.
Then click on Switch to Classic View.
Then Click on Sounds and Audio Devices.
Then Click on the Sounds Tab.
Select No Sounds from the Sound Scheme option.
If you wish to save your Previous Sound Scheme, you can
save it by clicking Yes in the popup menu.
Click on OK.

Change Sound Scheme to No Sounds

Try it yourself to see how it works. In my personal opinion, this is an excellent trick. Whenever I start my PC in front of anybody and the PC welcomes me, the fellow is left wondering how brilliant a computer do I have.



Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

13 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing such a good article with as.
    follow American Airlines Reservations for reservations

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog which you write is very good and in that blog I found it useful content. From your writing many beginners learn many things from your writing. As I read your blog I also appreciated from your writing. I have complete information about American Airlines Reservations

    ReplyDelete
  3. The information provided in this very useful. I really appreciate the writing skills of the person. Thanks for sharing such attractive post with us.
    Looking for the flights than check American Airlines Vacation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, Thanks for sharing. If you are looking for flight cancellation than visit American Airlines Cancellation Policy for cancel flights

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog which you write is very good and in that blog I found it useful content. From your writing many beginners learn many things from your writing. As I read your blog I also appreciated from your writing. I have compelete information about American Airlines Cancellation Policy

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you just shared this helpful information with us
    follow Frontier Airlines Reservations for booking

    ReplyDelete
  7. Air Canada Vacations It's an extraordinary delight perusing your post. It truly causes me to feel Happy and Thanku Sharing Your Post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Would like to thank you for sharing such useful information with me. I found the important data you offer in your articles. Your blog gives me the best ideas so I will recommend this to others.
    lufthansa Booking
    lufthansa in usa
    lufthansa customer support
    800 number for lufthansa airlines
    lufthansa cancellation policy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Would like to thank you for sharing such useful information with me. I found the important data you offer in your articles. Your blog gives me the best ideas so I will recommend this to others.
    Lufthansa Booking
    lufthansa ticket change policy
    lufthansa chicago phone number
    lufthansa cancellations

    ReplyDelete

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© useful trick
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top