useful trick

All Useful Tricks AT ONE Place

Make A Confessions Page on Facebook In 2 Steps

Confessions are the best ways to reduce your stress and the best place to confess is ofcourse, Facebook. Confession Pages are increasing a lot on Facebook and people are making Facebook confession pages for all possible reasons. So why not make our own Confession page? It's Extremely easy and fully customizable!! We find a easy way to make a Confessions Page on Facebook.So let Start with us.

First Steps

Creating a Facebook confession page is easy, just follow these simple steps:
1. Log into your Facebook account and click on Home.
2. On the left side-bar menu, select Like Pages
     Now, click on the button at the top which says Create Page.
3. Select Cause or Community and name your page. Eg. XYZ Confessions.
4. After getting started, put an an appropriate cover and display picture. It is usually the logo or a picture showing the name of your organisation.
5. Now you are over with the Facebook page and you need to link it to the anonymous form.

Second Step

To create and link a form using Google Docs:
1. Go to https://docs.google.com and sign into your Google account.
2. Click on Create and select the Form option.
3. Choose the desired theme and fill the complete form.
4. Now, click on Add Item and select Paragraph Text.
5. Customize the blank fields and save.

6. Click on View Live Form and copy the URL. You may shorten this URL using goo.gl .
7. Click on Choose Response Destination and select New Spreadsheet. Name your form and save it.
8. Paste this URL along with some info about your page in the About Me section on Facebook and you are done!
A Google Doc file will be created. Whenever someone fills that form on your Facebook page, you will get a message on that file. Just copy the confession from the spreadsheet and paste it on your page along with a confession number.

IF U LIKE THEN PLEASE SHARE IT..:)

Confessions are the best ways to reduce your stress and the best place to confess is ofcourse, Facebook. Confession Pages are increasing a lot on Facebook and people are making Facebook confession pages for all possible reasons. So why not make our own Confession page? It's Extremely easy and fully customizable!! Keep reading and enjoy..

Source : http://www.epiblog.in/2013/03/make-facebook-confession-page.html
Content Copyrighted to Epiblog.in
Confessions are the best ways to reduce your stress and the best place to confess is ofcourse, Facebook. Confession Pages are increasing a lot on Facebook and people are making Facebook confession pages for all possible reasons. So why not make our own Confession page? It's Extremely easy and fully customizable!! Keep reading and enjoy..

• Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

44 comments

1. can you create a page for me. ??? feedback @ doson.iinfo@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  2. Bro addme plz on fb ... My name is Shivam I hv very important talk with u really www.facebook.com/shivam.modak

ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. responce show in your responce spreadsheet u make in your drive..

Delete
  4. I am not having FORUM option....!!

ReplyDelete
  5. Bro can u make a pge for me

ReplyDelete
  6. Can u plzzz suggest me any cool attractive confession page name for fb? I m really confused n dont knw what to give d name to my page...its current name iz "confused confessions" but I want another name so plzzz suggest and help... :(

ReplyDelete
  7. plz suggest how to make a page like confession ... and provide a link where others would be able to upload photos at the link

ReplyDelete
  8. man.... where do the confessions put by others go. how to post them. i am the admin!!

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A confession put in responce sheet u make in your drive..

Delete
  9. is dere any way by which i may get notified that someone has filled da form created ????

ReplyDelete
  10. Hey bro can u make a confession page for me, if yes, wat should I can do nw?

ReplyDelete
  11. I can make confession page for you friends..You can msg me See id in this site
    http://glam.ajabgazab.com/

ReplyDelete
  12. Hi..
    thanks for you blog, But i didn't get 8th step... can you please help me.
    I had created one page, but i didn't get where exactly i need to paste that URL ?
    U told that in About me place... But is it in my profile or what ever i created in that page ?
    If it is on that page means, I am not able to see it...

Pls help me

ReplyDelete
  13. i m not getting the notification when some1 confess wht can i do? means i have to check every time google sheets?

ReplyDelete
  14. hiiii......... I have made the link for a confession page but when a confession comes in the spreadsheet, it comes in tabular form so how should i copy and paste that to my page? plz help me out

ReplyDelete
  15. I just wanted to ask that can anybody see who created that page? If yes how to hide that?

ReplyDelete
  16. How to upload photos in confession page

ReplyDelete
  17. can i filter the posts ?? i mean is it possible that posts will be verified by me before appearing on my page??

ReplyDelete
  18. What is this "Response Destination"??

ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  20. someone help me in setting privacy taht no one can see the neme of person who posts on confession page

ReplyDelete
  21. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk4fb0xBGv4

you guys need to watch this video... and all your problem is solved,,, :)

ReplyDelete
  22. Admin Bro , Pls find a Trick in which there is no Cut Paste Process . Whenever anyone Confesses on My Form it Should directly Post on my Facebook Page

ReplyDelete
  23. Can you make one for me .. if possible ?

ReplyDelete
  24. Can you make one for me .. if possible ?

ReplyDelete
  25. Can you make one for me .. if possible ?

ReplyDelete
  26. Can u do the page for me? Its ZNMC confession.. Its a hospital confession.. I already made a page.. I need to have the link..

ReplyDelete
  27. can you make a form of confession for me, please. thanks

ReplyDelete
  28. want a confession page ...plz help me

ReplyDelete
  29. I can make a Confession page for anyone But charges Applied Rs 1000(500 advance + 500 After work completes) for a basic confessions page .

Contact me on : roaringbrains@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  30. If anybody Want to Make Confession Page or Need any Kind of Help in Making it pls Contact Me :
    sid.kapoor66@gmail.com
    I will help you making it or I will make it for you and that too Free Of Cost

ReplyDelete
  31. can i know who is confessing on confession page

ReplyDelete
  32. Bro..can you make a confession page for me..pls
    Because I tried many times but :(

ReplyDelete
  33. Bro is there any way to find out the admin of any confession page.
    I really need bcoz on one confession page some posts are harassing other members. Plz msg me at facebook.com/Rahul Gupta93

ReplyDelete
  34. Bro is there any way to find out the admin of any confession page.
    I really need bcoz on one confession page some posts are harassing other members. Plz msg me at facebook.com/Rahul Gupta93

ReplyDelete
  35. Sir i didn't got a point of you,you said create a form what will be the form about and how the likes will come and people will be awared?

ReplyDelete
  36. Sir i didn't got a point of you,you said create a form what will be the form about and how the likes will come and people will be awared?

ReplyDelete
  37. yeah but how to manage it from spreadsheet it is so hard how to put it on image

ReplyDelete

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

© useful trick
Posts RSSComments RSS